One Pan & Done! Great tasting Italian sausage pan roasted with peppers, onion, garlic and fennel, cooked until seared & golden brown and topped with shaved Parmesan Cheese.
Pan Roasted Italian Sausage & Peppers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay sausages out on a rimmed baking sheet pan and cook for about 12 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- While sausages are cooking, toss the bell peppers, fennel, red onion and garlic together in a bowl with the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from the oven. Add vegetables to the same pan spreading out in a single layer with the sausages. Return the pan to the oven.
- Roast another 12-15 minutes until vegetables are beginning to brown on edges and sausage is cooked throughout and dark, golden brown.
- Sprinkle servings with pepper flakes and shaved parmesan cheese.
This would be a great tail-gating or out-door picnic dish. Just pop the cooked sausages and vegetables in a to-go aluminum pan and it’s ready to go.
Can be served in a hoagie bun with spaghetti sauce and cheese.
One 19 oz. pkg Swaggerty’s Farm “Hot” Italian Sausage Links
1 each yellow, red and orange bell pepper, cut into fat slivers
1 1/2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb, white part only
1 1/2 cups sliced red onion
4-5 garlic cloves crushed
2 tablespoon olive oil
Kosher salt and black pepper
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese