Brunch Sausage and Gravy Casserole
- Make biscuits by mixing flour, oil, and milk.
- Knead lightly and press out to about ¼” thick. Cut with a 1 to 1 1/2” biscuit cutter. Re-knead dough and continue to cut out until all has been cut. Set aside.
- Fry the sausage. Stir in the flour and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in milk and cook, stirring, until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour into a 9”X13” casserole dish and top with biscuits. Bake at 375 degrees about 15 minutes or until biscuits are brown.
1 lb Swaggerty’s Farm sausage (hot or mild)
4 TBSP flour
4 cups milk
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ cup cooking oil
¾ cup milk
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Fruit, greens, salad
Special Kitchen Tools: