Your life is about to change forever once you try this great on-the-go breakfast burrito! Our tasty link sausage, scrambled eggs, green chilies, pepper jack, and cream cheese all wrapped in a warm tortilla. Takes only 15 minutes to make and you can prepare them ahead of time for true road warriors.
- Brown sausage links in a skillet over med-hi heat.
- Meanwhile mix together softened cream cheese (you can quickly soften in microwave for a few seconds) and green chilies. Blend well.
- Scramble eggs to your liking.
- To assemble: quickly heat a tortilla in the microwave on in a large skillet over low heat for just a few seconds. Place on flat work surface.
- Spread some of the cream cheese-chili mixture over surface of tortilla.
- Working on just half of the tortilla, position a slice of Pepper Jack cheese in the middle close to the outer edge.
- Place 2 browned sausage links on top of cheese slice and top with scrambled egg. Salt & pepper to taste if desired.
- Fold half of tortillas not covered with ingredients up over the sausage-egg and cheese side and then fold in each side forming an “open envelope”.