At last a gluten-free sausage biscuit that actually tastes fantastic! These delicious sausage biscuits are a great on-the-go meal and are so good you won't have any idea they are gluten-free. Now everyone can enjoy America's favorite breakfast sandwich with America's best tasting sausage!
Gluten-Free Sausage Biscuits & Gravy
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with Pam.
- Place 2 cups gluten-free Bisquick mix in a mixing bowl.
- Add butter pieces and cut into flour until very well blended.
- Add dill weed and garlic powder and mix.
- Make a "well" in the center of the baking mix and add three eggs & ½ cup milk.
- Stir together until all the flour, eggs and milk are well mixed. Dough should be a bit wet and sticky.
- Scrape biscuit dough out onto a work surface sprinkled with some of the gluten-free mix and pat dough out about ½ to ¾ inch thick.
- Using a round biscuit cutter about 2 ½ inches to 3 inches in diameter, cut all of the herb dough into rounds and place on baking sheet. You should have about 12 to 14 biscuits.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and puffy.
- While biscuits are baking brown Swaggerty's sausage patties in a skillet. When thoroughly cooked remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Add the 1 tbsp of the gluten-free biscuit mix to the drippings left in the skillet stirring until mix begins to brown. Slowly pour in milk while stirring & scrapping the bottom of the skillet to make a very delicious gravy. Season with Salt & black pepper.
- To Serve: Open two herb biscuits and place on a plate, top with two patties and spoon some gravy over the top.