- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Fry sausage and onion and set aside.
- Unfold the pastry and cut into 12 squares.
- Brush each square with mustard.
- Put 2 heaping tbsp of sausage mixture in the middle of the square. Roll dough around the sausage and seal with a bit of beaten egg.
- Place rolls onto an ungreased baking sheet and brush the tops with remaining egg.
- ***Place in oven and cook per puff pastry package directions.
- Serve with Dijon mustard for dipping.
1 lb Swaggerty’s Farm® sausage
¼ cup dijon mustard
1 tbsp sage
1 tbsp onion powder
½ onion, diced
1 egg, beaten
2 10-oz cans puff pastry dough
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Other appetizers, party-goers, family get-togethers
Special Kitchen Tools: