A party wouldn’t be complete without bite size temptations! Tasty Swaggerty’s Farm Link Sausage wrapped in flakey crescent rolls cut into yummy bite size morsels, sprinkled with sesame seeds and oven toasted till golden brown. Dip them into honey mustard and let the party begin!
Festive Sesame Sausage Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open package of crescent rolls and separate along perforations into 4 rectangles. Press the seams together in the middle of each section and roll out on a flour-dusted board to just a little longer than one of the sausage links into a thin rectangle.
- Mix together the mustard and honey. Using a spoon, spread just a little bit down the middle of each piece of dough.
- Place a sausage lengthwise along the edge of each rectangle. Gently roll-up, enclosing links in dough. Use a knife to cut off any excess dough from each end.
- Seam side down, cut each roll into 4 equal size pieces.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray or covered with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Brush each “bite” across the top with the egg wash. Generously sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake until dough is puffy and golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven.