Swaggerty's Brunch Casserole
- Crumble Swaggerty's Farm fresh sausage in skillet; cook over medium heat until brown. Drain well.
- Line the bottom of a sprayed (cooking spray) 13 X 9 baking dish with crescent rolls, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle with sausage then cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients; beat well and pour over sausage and cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated 425 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut into squares and enjoy!
8 - 10
15 - 20 min
1 lb Swaggerty's Farm recipe-ready sausage
1 8oz can refridgerated crescent rolls
2 c Mozzarella cheese
½ c Milk
Salt and pepper to taste
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
A side salad
Special Kitchen Tools: