Mankind cannot survive on pepperoni alone! This quick and easy recipe will change you mind about going out for pizza. This pizza with our butcher fresh all meat sausage topped with mozzarella cheese, fire-roasted tomatoes, onions, and Italian herbs is hard to beat!
Sausage & Veggie Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sauté Swaggerty’s Farm sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned, breaking up with a wooden spoon as you cook into crumbles.
- Add green onions to sausage and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and drain sausage-onion mixture on paper towels.
- Place Pizza crusts on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over bottom of each crust.
- Top each crust with half of the drained tomatoes.
- Sprinkle half of the sausage-onion mixture over top of each.
- Scatter remaining cheese evenly over each half.
- Place pizza crusts in oven and bake for about 8 -10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot cut into slices.