An All American Burger that has it all! A delicious combo of lean Bison and our flavorful sausage blended with black & cayenne pepper.Top it your way and add fiery hot jalapeños and spicy Sriracha sauce for the brave at heart!
All-American, Fiery-Hot Bison & Sausage Double Burgers
- Add Swaggerty’s hot sausage and ground bison meat to a mixing bowl. Add black pepper, salt, and cayenne. Mix well and form into 8 burger patties.
- Cook on a grill, under oven broiler or on top of stove in a skillet. Remove patties to a baking sheet.
- Add one slice of pepper jack and American cheese to each patty while hot to melt.
- Grill or brown hamburger buns.
- To bottom bun, add mustard or mayo if you like and top with lettuce.
- Top lettuce with two cheese covered burger patties and add sliced tomatoes, bacon, avocado slices, red onion slices, and sliced jalapeños.
- Drizzle over top with Sriracha sauce if you are brave or with ketchup. Add top bun and enjoy with a few pickle slices.
Serve with a cold beverage and enjoy the heat!
1 lb. Swaggerty’s Farm ground sausage, any flavor
1 lb. ground Bison meat
Black Pepper & Kosher Salt - about 1 tsp each
Generous pinch of cayenne pepper
8 slices each of Pepper Jack Cheese and American Cheese
8 slices of cooked bacon
8 tomato slices
1 red onion thinly sliced
1 avocado peeled and sliced
1 jalapeno pepper thinly sliced
4 hamburger buns
Sriracha Sauce or Ketchup
Optional: hot mustard and spicy pickle slices and mayo
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Beer, chips, and salad
Special Kitchen Tools: