If you're a fan of sausage balls, then our Sausage Party Sticks will hit the spot! A quick and fantastic appetizer for your next get together or an easy take-along to for a pot luck dinner. Our spicy bits of flavorful sausage wrapped in a warm, fluffy bread stick just can't be beat!
Sausage Party Sticks
- Preheat oven to according to package instructions.
- Mix together cooked sausage, red pepper flakes, and 1 Tbsp of the Parmesan cheese.
- Open package of bread sticks. Separate bread sticks on lightly floured cutting board. Top each piece of dough with some of the sausage, pressing gently down into the surface of the dough. Sprinkle a bit of the parsley and more Parmesan over the sausage. Press down gently. Don't fret if your "sticks" look a little messy…they will bake up beautifully.
- Using fingers "twist" dough, pinching each end to seal. Repeat with all 12 bread sticks.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each bread stick in half and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and puffy.
- If you are not serving immediately, reheat uncovered in a low temp oven right before you are ready to eat.