These “devilishly delicious” sausage stuffed eggs will put a heavenly smile on any face. Stuffed with crumbles of tasty sausage, mayo, mustard, and just a touch of pickle juice, they are a deviled egg lover’s dream come true. Make a dozen, refrigerate, and enjoy them with a crowd for brunch or dinner!
Sausage Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- In a skillet brown your favorite Swaggerty's Farm fresh sausage. Drain and crumble.
- Hard-boil eggs. Cut hard-boiled eggs in half. Scoop the yolks into a mixing bowl. Use a fork to smash yolks into small pieces.
- To the smashed yolks add softened Boursin, mustard, mayonnaise, and pickle juice. Stir vigorously with a fork to blend ingredients.
- Add finely crumbled Swaggerty's Sausage to the mixing bowl and stir to mix. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Fill egg halves with the filling, mounding slightly.
- Garnish with fresh Parsley. Cover loosely. Chill until ready to serve.
- Divide some of the cooked shallot on top of the cooked egg. Sprinkle with some of the cooked sausage, shredded cheese & more sausage.