Invite friends and family to enjoy this beautiful tray of tasty sausages, hardboiled eggs, tangy cheeses, toasted waffles, and sweet fruit. Perfect for any occasion!
Breakfast Sausage Charcuterie Board
- Brown all sausages. Cook in a skillet or on a sheet pan in the oven at 375° until browned and cooked inside. Remove from pans and drain sausages on paper towels. Cut sausage patties in half. Set aside.
- Toast waffles. Leave some whole and cut others in half for your charcuterie board.
- Wash all fruit and drain well.
- Cut hardboiled eggs in half.
- Arrange ingredients on your board in a decorative way, grouping like items together for easy access. Pour syrup into a small pitcher and place close to the waffles and softened butter. Group sausages together with eggs and cheese cubes. Pile berries to fill in empty places. Use a few orange wedges for garnish and to add color and texture.
This breakfast board can easily be made into a “keto-friendly” charcuterie board because of all the sausage, eggs and cheeses, simply use keto toaster waffles instead. However, adapt your board to fit your family and friends’particular tastes.
12 oz package of Swaggerty’s Farm Sausage Patties
12 oz package of Swaggerty’s Farm Sausage Links
1 to 2 boxes keto toaster waffles
6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
1 pint each fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
4 - 6 oz of your favorite cheese cubed
1 orange, cut into small wedges
1 bag seedless,green grapes