Want to break the Holiday Turkey tradition this year? Here's your chance to break the mold! Imagine a whole Pork Loin stuffed with dried figs, apricots, apples, raisins, cranberries and tasty sausage crumbles all baked to perfection!
Holiday Stuffed Pork Loin Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a flat surface using a sharp knife cut the pork loin lengthwise down the middle leaving one side attached so that you can open it up like a book. Sprinkle cut sides with some of the dried thyme-rosemary mixture, salt & black pepper. Cover and set aside.
- Chop various dried fruits to make one cup and toss in a mixing bowl with the seasoned bread cubes stuffing. Stir in chopped parsley and the water and melted butter mixture. Set aside to let the bread soak up the liquid and become softened.
- Meanwhile brown Swaggerty's Farm Sausage & shallots in a skillet, breaking up into crumbles with a wooden spoon. Add sausage crumbles to bread-dried fruit in the mixing bowl. Using your hands mix all ingredients together breaking up bread as you mix.
- Uncover the prepped pork loin and pile stuffing mixture along one side of loin. Fold other half over the stuffing and press down. Cut three lengths of kitchen twine and tie stuffed pork loin to hold it together while roasting. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining dried thyme-rosemary.
- Place stuffed and tied pork loin on a baking sheet covered with foil or parchment paper and cook for about 35 to 40 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into the middle of the loin reads 155 to 160 degrees. When meat reaches this temperature remove from oven, cover loosely with a sheet of foil and let rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.
Title 1Subtitle 2
Vestibulum imperdiet felis vitae leo tincidunt, cursus sagittis diam facilisis. Donec sit amet pellentesque lacus. Proin lorem ex, gravida semper ullamcorper quis, accumsan ac turpis. Praesent semper, eros in tempor gravida, erat lorem sagittis libero, id lacinia urna tortor sed libero. Phasellus erat neque, dapibus non purus a, mollis malesuada felis. Suspendisse eleifend, sapien ut eleifend fringilla, metus nisi ullamcorper augue, vel pretium ipsum elit id nisi. Nulla egestas congue massa sed consequat. Donec tempor et ligula eleifend
preservative freeAll Nautal Sausage
Nullam cursus leo libero, eu dignissim lectus blandit vitae. Suspendisse dui ante, ultricies rhoncus tristique sit amet, efficitur at eros. Aliquam aliquam odio at ante tincidunt interdum at at ex. Nunc rutrum commodo accumsan. Curabitur placerat est ut lectus scelerisque mattis. Vestibulum