Sausage Stuffed Peaches
- Drain peaches and reserve syrup. Mix sausage with remaining ingredients. Shape into balls.
- Spray a 9"X13" dish with cooking oil spray and arrange peaches in a single layer with cut side up.
- Place one sausage ball in the center of each peach half.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Pour reserved syrup evenly over each sausage ball and bake an additional 10 minutes.
½ lb Swaggerty's Farm sausage, mild
1 cup soft bread crumbs
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
2 cans of peach halves (10)
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Party foods, appetizers
Special Kitchen Tools: