Leftovers just took a new turn toward fantastic! This recipe is a very good recipe to toss together for a brunch or light dinner using the leftover stuffing/dressing from the Turkey or Pork Loin recipe. Just add another ½ lb of Swaggerty’s Farm Sausage and let the flavor begin!
Butternut Squash Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2 to 3 quart baking dish with the softened butter. Sprinkle bread crumbs inside of dish and turn to coat bottom and sides. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl toss together the leftover dressing/stuffing with the cubed squash.
- Pour beaten eggs and cream over the ingredients stir until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir and scrape mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the casserole comes out clean, but moist.
- Remove from oven.