Whether it’s a big outdoor adventure or just a few friends over for a grill out, try a delicious Hobo Dinner. Enjoy your favorite sausage mingled with fresh veggies, peppers, onions, and spices sizzling over hot coals. Oh the taste of the great outdoors!
Sausage & Veggie Hobo Dinner
- Cut veggies in 1/8 inch thick strips or in bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl add the veggies and mix.
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut 12 inch piece of aluminum foil for each packet.
- Add 2 sausages to each packet and a handful of the veggies. Fold and crimp packet securely.
- Cook on hot grill for 15-20 minutes until sausage has cooked thoroughly at 170˚. For cooking in a conventional oven, preheat at 350˚f and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.