For hot and spicy lovers only! Over 1/3 lb. of our flavorful pork sausage perfectly blended with lean ground beef and grilled just the way you like it. Topped off with pepper jack cheese, spicy chipotle mayo, and jalapeño peppers. Then cool it down a bit with a nice topping of guacamole dip.
Hot & Spicy Burger
- Mix together the bulk sausage, ground chuck, chipotle chile sauce, salt, and black pepper, and form into four burger patties. Chill for 30 minutes.
- To make chipotle mayo, in a small bowl blend together mayonnaise and chopped chipotle chiles. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Grill or fry burgers until juices run clear and are done to your liking. Top burgers with slices of pepper jack cheese while still hot.
- Smear chipotle mayo on bottom of each bun. Add arugula and cilantro leaves. Top with red onion slices.
- Place cooked burger patties with cheese on top of onion slices, dollop on guacamole and top with slices of jalapeños. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and a cold beverage…you may need it!