This two-handed monster is sure to impress anyone that considers themselves a burger purist. 1/2 lb. of lean ground beef, blended with America’s best tasting sausage! Sprinkle on bleu cheese and add all your favorite toppings. Prefect for your 4th of July cook out or that next family reunion. Toss one on the grill and see why we call it the Big Juicy Burger!
Big Juicy Burger
- In a large bowl, combine the salt and pepper and the ground meats. Mix until well combined; do not over mix.
- Form the meat into 4 or 8 uniform sized balls and shape into burger patties.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for about 7-10 minutes on the first side. Do not mess with the patties; allow to cook. When the burgers no longer stick to the grill, flip them over. Allow to cook on the other side for 5-7 minutes.
- Toast the buns in a toaster oven or on the grill.
- Add the blue cheese or American cheese plus all your favorite toppings.
Super fast and easy, and can be made ahead of time.