Want to add a flavorful twist to your Kabobs this summer? Along with your favorite veggies and meat, include a Swaggerty's Farm Premium Link Sausage to the line-up. The added flavor is amazing and your guest will think you are a genius! …Let the grilling begin!
Sausage & Veggie Kabobs
- Pre-heat oven broiler or grill.
- Place small new potatoes in a pan of salted water and cook over medium high heat for about 10 minutes. They should be slightly softened but still firm. Drain and cut potatoes in half if needed.
- Meanwhile if using wooden skewers, place them in water to soak for a few minutes before threading veggies and sausages onto them. This keeps wooden skewers from burning up during cooking process. If using metal skewers skip this part.
- Place sausage link pieces into a skillet over medium high heat and sprinkle with garlic powder. Cook until browned. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels. Let links cool slightly.
- Thread sausage link halves onto skewers, alternating with vegetables using 4 sausage halves on each skewer.
- Brush generously with soy sauce and olive oil.
- Cook under oven broiler or on grill until sausage & veggie kabobs are cooked to your liking.