This 3 ingredient biscuit recipe is easy, delicious, and perfect for the novice biscuit maker - as well as Moms in a hurry or even long-time biscuit makers. Self-rising flour has all the leavenings already in it, and the heavy cream has the liquid and fat needed to make delicious golden brown biscuits. Cut them out any shape you like and serve with delicious sausage and egg!
Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuits
- In a skillet brown 12 Swaggerty’s Farm sausage patties. Remove from skillet to drain on paper towels. Set aside, keeping warm.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- For the 3 ingredient biscuits: in a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour and cheddar cheese shreds.
- Using a fork, make a well in the center of the flour-cheese mixture. Drizzle the cream into the flour mixture stirring as you add. Scrape dough out onto a floured work surface.
- Pat dough into a ball and flatten with your hands. Roll or pat biscuit dough out to 1/2” thickness. Cut dough into heart shaped biscuits using cookie cutters. Place heart shaped biscuit dough on a metal sheet pan covered with parchment paper leaving 1” between biscuits.
- Bake until biscuits are puffy and golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside keeping warm.
- Cook eggs however you and your loved ones like them. Fried or scrambled.
- To serve, cut biscuits open and place 2 sausage patties on each biscuit bottom, top with eggs of choice and biscuit top. Happy Valentines!