Want to spice up breakfast this weekend? Try this awesome Sausage & Potato Hash. Skillet sautéed peppers, onions, and garlic combined with our flavorful sausage crumbles paired with fresh eggs!
Sausage & Potato Hash
- In a heavy skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chopped onions and red bell peppers. Sauté until slightly softened.
- Stir in garlic and cubed potatoes, cooking until garlic is softened.
- Add cooked, crumbled and drained Swaggerty’s Farm sausage to the skillet with the other ingredients. Sauté until all ingredients are hot. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley if desired. Place skillet with hash in warm oven while preparing the eggs.
- In a nonstick skillet cook 4 sunny side up eggs or scramble 4 eggs.
- Evenly divide sausage hash between 4 plates and top with eggs. Serve immediately.
This is a great breakfast using leftover cooked potatoes.
A gluten-free recipe full of protein that is also a delicious, quick breakfast-for-dinner recipe.
½ lb Swaggerty's Farm Roll sausage, cooked, crumbled, and drained
1 lb new potatoes, cooked in water until softened and cut into cubes
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt & black pepper
Optional: Fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Sunny side up eggs, soft scrambled eggs
Special Kitchen Tools: