A simple and easy sausage breakfast quesadilla that is full of Southwestern flavor! Browned Swaggerty's Farm sausage, fluffy scrambled eggs and melted cheese combine in this crispy, golden delicious breakfast quesadilla recipe.
Sausage Breakfast Quesadilla
- Brown Swaggerty's Farm sausage links until cooked throughout. Set aside.
- While sausage is cooking spread softened butter on one side of the tortillas.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and salt and pepper. Pour eggs into a skillet over medium heat. Soft scramble the eggs, and reduce heat to low.
- To the eggs, add half of the chopped green onions, half of the cheese. Mix until the cheese has melted in.
- Slice sausage links into 1" pieces and add to egg mixture. Remove from heat.
- Add egg-sausage mixture to 1/2 of each tortilla. Top with remaining cheese. Fold tortillas over.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat, and add butter. Working with two at a time, place quesadillas in the skillet and brown until crispy. Flip and brown the other side. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
6, 8" flour tortillas
1/2 cup chopped green onions
4 Tbsp. softened butter
2 cups Mexcian shredded cheese
salt and pepper