Marshal Andy’s Breakfast Bake
- Spray 9”X13” baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- Cook grits according to package directions and when finished cooking, stir in cheese. Spread in baking dish.
- Fry sausage, drain, and crumble over the grits.
- Beat eggs, add water, salt, and pepper, and beat together completely. Pour over grits and sausage. DO NOT STIR.
- Place into a preheated 350 degree oven and bake about 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
Serve warm for best results. Salt and pepper to taste.
10 - 12
1 cup old fashioned yellow grits
1 lb Swaggerty’s Farm sausage
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
3 or 4 TBSP water
Salt and pepper
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Vegetables, fruit, greens
Special Kitchen Tools: