A little taste of Italy for breakfast or brunch! Our Italian bowls will tame your craving for a big Italian meal without all the fuss. Fluffy croissants topped with sausage, eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and fresh basil baked to a golden brown in your own personal bowl. Don't be shy, add your favorite ingredients and seasonings to personalize your bowl to the fullest!
Italian Bowl with Sausage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 4 individual casseroles or oven safe bowls with vegetable spray.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk & nutmeg. Set aside.
- Place one croissant torn into pieces into each baking dish.
- Evenly divide the cooked sausage, basil leaves, tomatoes & cubes of cheese between the dishes.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in each bowl.
- Place dishes on a baking sheet. Bake for about 30-40 minutes until eggs are set and puffy just a bit golden brown.