Ever find yourself torn between waffles or a sausage and egg biscuit? These Waffle Sandwiches are the answer! Made with our delicious Swaggerty’s Farm sausage patties and scrambled eggs sandwiched between a hot, bite-size waffle! They’re Waffle-icious!
- In a skillet over medium heat brown the sausage. Remove from heat and drain on paper towel.
- Toast waffles according to manufacturer instructions.
- Scramble the eggs. Add any flavor combinations: cheese, spinach, onion, or plain. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Divide scrambled eggs between each waffle.
- Top each waffle with any additional combo of flavors; syrup, fruit, veggies, or plain.