- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread chips on baking sheet.
- In large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat.
- Drain sausage and sprinkle over chips.
- Sprinkle beans over sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese over beans.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Serve with sour cream and salsa.
6 - 8
1 bag corn chips
Non-stick cooking spray
½ lb Swaggerty’s Farm® Sausage, crumbled
1 can white beans, rinsed
12 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbs diced jalapenos, optional
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Re-fried beans, Mexican rice, as a meal or appetizer
Special Kitchen Tools: