Mexican Layered Dip
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, and jalapenos.
- Spread sausage mixture into 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Whip cream cheese and sour cream together with electric mixer and spread on top of sausage layer.
- Spread salsa on top of sour cream/cream cheese layer. Sprinkle tomatoes on top. Cover with cheese.
You can serve a tasty, yet easy-to-throw-together-and-bake sausage dip with the freshest ingredients you can find.
Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips.
6 - 8
1 lb Swaggerty’s Farm® sausage (or 10 patties)
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
2 tbsp jalapenos, chopped
1 pack cream cheese, softened
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1 (11 ounce) jar salsa
1 large tomato, diced
2 c. sharp cheddar, shredded
Level of complexity:
Number of ingredients:
Pairs well with:
Tortilla chips, family get-togethers, and parties
Special Kitchen Tools: