Who doesn’t love baked beans! A favorite with any meal or a meal by itself with salad and bread. Savory spices blended with your favorite beans and sausage, slow baked to tasty perfection. Warm and inviting, this classic will become a family staple!
Baked Beans with Sausage
- Place drained beans in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in mustard, brown sugar & ketchup. Mix well.
- Add sautéed red onion to the bowl and stir.
- Cut each sausage link into 4 pieces and stir into beans.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Scrape bean-sausage mixture into a casserole or oven safe dish & cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.