Swaggerty Sausage Company, Inc. is seeking part time (20 hours a week) dependable candidates to fill a newly created position in our Plant Access Control area to work in Kodak, TN. Schedule is FIRST (6am to 2:30pm) or SECOND (2:30pm to 11pm) shift. Please pick up an application at 2827 Swaggerty Road, Kodak TN, or call 865-933-2625 ext. 153 to set up an interview.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Pass E-Verify authorization.
- Pass drug screening.
- Maintain a clean professional appearance as a point of contact for visitors/contractors/clients.
- Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and spoken word.
- Be able to speak, understand, and write in English.
- Log basic motor/visitor information in Visitor log.
- Call point of contact within Swaggerty’s to verify visitor as required.
- Sit and/or stand for long/short periods.
- Indoor in a climate-controlled work environment.
Swaggerty Sausage Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other group status or non-job-related characteristic as directed by law.
Please pick up an application at 2827 Swaggerty Road, Kodak TN, 37764. Or call 865-933-2625 ext. 153 to set up an interview.