Excellent opportunity for a talented, self-driven, and experienced Marketing Content Coordinator to join a leading pork sausage manufacturer that produces quite possibly, the best tasting sausage in America. This professional must have a successful track record of experience in coordinating creative engagements, programs, influencers, trading partners, and sales executives.
The Marketing Content Coordinator will be directly responsible for a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Align the Marketing Department with the sales and company's vision, mission statement and core values.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly marketing content objectives and targets as defined.
- Expand the loyalty dashboard and coupon club with new and existing consumers.
- Define and implement a direct mail program.
- Execute all online media programs such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Business and the like.
- Meld marketing content into all creative assets of print, video, couponing, package design.
- Interaction with creative designers, photo sessions, package design and print vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Graphic Arts or Business Administration preferred
- Minimum 3 years successful marketing experience in the perishables food industry.
- Candidates must have 3+ years of related experience with helping grow a brand or family of brands in the food industry.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, organizational planning, teamwork, analytical reasoning and adaptability.
- Prefer to be in the local area of East TN if possible, if not then possibility exists for it to be a remote position (South East US) and must reside near a major airport.
- Management Skills: Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others as appropriate.
- Leadership: Ability to influence others to perform jobs effectively and be responsible for making decisions.
- Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and spoken word. Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Motivation: Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach goals and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills: Ability to analyze and find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Relationship Building: Ability to effectively build relationships with vendors, customers and co-workers. Strong Sales Executive support skills.
- Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Time Management: Ability to utilize available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Consumer Oriented - Ability to take care of the consumers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Persistence - Ability to complete a task or course of action despite opposition or discouragement.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly. Add value to a sales call by virtue of reputation, product and customer knowledge.
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or ideas.
- Computer Skills - Literate in Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite and or MAC OS/products. Basic photoshop, image editing, procurement, & distribution.
- Online community skills - Social communities and platform management abilities. Content planning, implementation, & execution skills. Able to engage with shoppers and social communities online and in chat.
The physical demands are the minimum required to operate in an office/remote office environment.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Corporate office working environment.
- Noise level in the work environment is moderate.
SPECIFIC SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Supervisory responsibilities as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY OR SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Food & Beverage, Food Production, Consumer Goods
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions related to compensation and all terms, conditions or privileges of employment on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship, safety and/or health risk.
Any employee, who believes he or she is not being afforded fair and objective treatment under this policy, or believes they have witnessed discrimination, should promptly report the matter to their supervisor or Human Resources. The Company will promptly investigate all complaints and take appropriate remedial action, depending on the results of the investigation and the particular circumstances in the case. You will not be penalized or retaliated against for making a complaint or a report of a matter that you believe is in violation of this policy.
The Company will continue to be guided and motivated by this policy and, with the cooperation of all employees, will continue actively pursuing the goal of equal opportunity throughout the Company.