You are invited to consider an excellent opportunity for a talented, self-driven, and experienced Maintenance Technician wants to join a leading pork sausage manufacturer that produces quite possibly, the best tasting sausage in America.
The Second/third Shift Maintenance Technician must have general knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing, pipe fitting, welding, and electric. Second shift positions available with normally scheduled hours of 3pm to 12am. Third shift is 1130pm to 7am.
There is a second and third shift position available with excellent chance for advancement. Some weekend work required.
Candidates must have 1-3 years of related experience within a high-speed manufacturing environment.
Maintenance work in a food manufacturing USDA Facility.
Minimum High School or GED. Eighteen months of education or training beyond High School level in general maintenance and repair, or a closely related area.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently required to stand; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Production plant working environment.
- Personal Protection Equipment required.
- Noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud; hearing protection required.
Food & Beverage, Food Production, Consumer Goods
Swaggerty Sausage Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Where/How To Apply
Paid time off, Insurance benefits, incentive programs and 401k offered. Salary negotiable. Come join us as we continue to expand our operations.