Job Description / Role Summary
Tactical Problem Solver with a Keen Attention to Detail for Analytics
The Data Analyst Coordinator will maintain all specifications and attributes for all Swaggerty branded and non-branded items via SAP in coordination with Quality Control, Production Planning, Marketing, Sales and Operations. Will review Redzone specifications for run-rates and specifications of all items. Maintain all communication and data specifications with Data Sync vendors/customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review, analyze and maintain all Swaggerty branded and non-branded items within SAP
- Handle and coordinate all Change-Management requests and forms between departments
- Review, analyze and maintain all attributes within Operations data software programs.
- Coordinate with Production Planning on all item attributes with regards to run times and pounds generated by line for better understandings of capabilities within Operations.
- Complete monthly reviews on all raw material requirements for Bill-of-Materials on Finished Goods and Work-in-process Items.
- Confirm all costing and pricing details are correct for both accountants and Management-level staff.
- Review, analyze and maintain all Swaggerty branded and non-branded items with all third-party data sync partners.
- Upload and import all additional top-level attributes to end-user customers’ specific data sync partners.
- Coordinate with Quality Control on all specification sheets for accuracy within SAP. Convert all pdf and word documents to report-generated specification sheets via SAP.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing teams on brochures and specification requirements unique to specific customers.
- Ability to understand proper data cleaning and preparation. (Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft SQL).
- Extremely detail oriented with superior oral, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Strong relationship-building and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
- Communication: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing and spoken words.
- Problem-Solving and Analytical skills: Ability to analyze and find a solution for, or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Relationship Building: Ability to effectively build relationships with employees and co-workers.
- Responsible: Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Time Management: Ability to utilize available time to organize & complete work within given deadlines
- Negotiation Skills - Ability to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Persistence - Ability to complete a task or course of action despite opposition or discouragement
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information internally
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently required to stand; use hands to handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and move up to 10 pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The IT department may also spend a considerable amount of time on their feet each day.
Food & Beverage, Food Production, Consumer Goods
The Company is an equal-opportunity employer and makes decisions related to compensation and all terms, conditions or privileges of employment on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship, safety and/or health risk.
Any employee, who believes he or she is not being afforded fair and objective treatment under this policy, or believes they have witnessed discrimination, should promptly report the matter to their supervisor or Human Resources. The Company will promptly investigate all complaints and take appropriate remedial action, depending on the results of the investigation and the particular circumstances in the case. You will not be penalized or retaliated against for making a complaint or a report of a matter that you believe is in violation of this policy.
The Company will continue to be guided and motivated by this policy and, with the cooperation of all employees, will continue actively pursuing the goal of equal opportunity throughout the Company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice at the discretion of the Company
Starting at $20.00 per hr
Please attach your resume and cover letter and/or email HR@swaggertys.com
In addition to resume submission, please complete a Culture Index Survey here.
(no submission will be considered unless a survey is completed)